Composer | Arranger | Musician
He has to his credits films like Partner, Rowdy Rathore, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Dhoom, Raees, Sanju and many many more in his span of almost 19years working professionally. Projects like
Produced the song ‘BADHIYA BADHIYA’ for Raju Hirani's film SANJU.
NISHADH CHANDRA is a music producer, percussionist and Music
Director. He is the son of playback singer POORNIMA aka SUSHAMA
SHRESHTHA and HARISH CHANDRA (ferrograffers studio).
THE SIX PACK BAND by Yash Raj Films was solely produced by Nishadh.
DSK SHIVAJIYANS FOOTBALL TEAM ANTHEM...composed by Shameer Tandon...music produced & performed by Nishadh
PUNE STRYKERS Hockey Team Anthem composed and produced by Nishadh.
Worked on the Back Ground Score of RAEES with Ram Sampath.
‘ASHI HII ASHIQUI’, a Marathi movie, produced by Sachin Pilgaonkar, T Series & Moving Pictures in collaboration with Swiss Tourism released in 2019.
ANTARDHWANI which premiered at The Cannes Film Festival on the 21st May 2019. It is also selected for WIND International Film Festival, USA.
ISHWAR ALLAH song in PM Narendra Modi Film and OH DEEWANE for THE SHOLAY GIRL (ZEE5 web series) are his latest releases that he has worked on in collaborations.
Background Score for ‘BOSS’ trending No:1 onAlt Balaji.
He has his to his credit many bollywood songs & quite a few jingles and solo projects.
Having worked with the likes of A R Rehman, Shankar Ehsan Loy, Pri- tam, Sajid Wajid, Amit Trivedi, etc etc etc, He is now looking to move forward and release his own music under his solo banner.
Rs 3000/- Rs 1500/-
Music Programming (English)
Music Programming Basis
- 1. Overview of Music Programming
- 2. Logic Pro X Layout & Navigation
- 3. Introduction to Beats, Division & Midi
- 4. Quantize & Edit Midi Tracks
- 5. Logic Pro X Editing Tools
- 6. Programming Drums, Looping & Repeating
- 7. Chopping Tracks & Naming
- 8. Apple Loops & Libraries - Part 1
- 9. Apple Loops & Libraries - Part 2
- 10. Using Audio Units, Bouncing, Grabbing - Part 1
- 11. Using Audio Units, Bouncing, Grabbing - Part 2
- 12. Balancing Tracks, Fade In/Out - Part 1
- 13. Balancing Tracks, Fade In/Out - Part 2
- 14. Recording Vocals, Panning Sound